Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
This blog contains all my blabbings and mostly.. random stuff. I often use this blog when I'm depressed or.. sad. Ehh, same same D; Whatever. Just, enjoy XD
Trixia. Filipino. 14. Writer. Reader. Dancer. Artist. KPOP Lover. Daydreamer. VIP. One of GDRAGON's gazillion wifeys. Leeteuk's Fiancé. Donghae's girlfriend. A fan of Polygamy. and Oh, I LOVE YOUUUUUU. ♥


Affiliates!
Say somethin~

Saturday, June 19, 2010 @ 7:07 AM

Woke up very late >__________> that stupid ass laptop made me awake until 2AM.

School's shoveling a deep hole and burying us way deep down in the dirt. TOO MUCH ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECTS! GAAWWWD, It''s ONLY been a week? NO! Make that 4 days =W= SO LAME. AND, You CAN'T print your projects and assignments, you have fucking write those long lines. Adding to that, you CAN'T use your books[physics only], you have to SEARCH the damn thing in the internet. OH THE JOY OF HAVING DEAD FINGERS FROM WRITING. Yeeeeeeeyyyy.... =__=

As you have guessed, I did my assignments. Physics first-- Pfft~ I haven't finished it because my fingers are SOREEEE. Damn, the new teacher's PLASTIC. How do I know that? She even hella` announced it in front of class which she thought was 'funny' =W= damn woman.

El Fili, second. We need to read 3 chapters from the book. I love our admin-teacher :) Sir Mike. HAHA! So lively but fuck, I can't understand our effin` book O_O The words are super complicated. Like what the hell. How am I suppose to do my assignment if I don't understand a thing.

My dad arrived 3PM a while ago and brought some burgers home. hAAAAAA~ HEAVEN ^^ HAHA :))

--

My assignments aren't done yet and I don't feel like doin` them. I'm such a LAZYASS LADY~ HAHA:))